Allvis Light is based on the latest generation measuring system. The effective measurement device, in combination with our continually updated database, gives you a well-functioning world-class measuring system at a competitive price.
With Allvis Light, you can measure length, width, cross and compare heights from side to side, use as an electronic tram to “X” out under the hood and measure upper body.
- Short start up time.
- Great for estimating
- Quick and easy measurement of point to point measurements of the vehicle.
- Built-in level allows for comparative measurement of height deviations.
- Documents the measuring operation with before and after repair print out.
- Save documents as E-files to your computer.
- Continuous update of new models in the database.
- The program does not require Internet access, the database is stored locally on your computer.
- Can be used on the rack, bench, floor system or lift
- Measurement reports are easy to understand.
- Unique and patented self-centering magnet attachment gives the advantage that one person can perform all the measuring operations.
Allvis Light digital measuring system with its measuring adapters, chassis attachments, lever rods and accessories is delivered in a heavy duty storage case, which guarantee the long lifespan of the product.
Included in the storage case is also Allvis Software, access code to the vehicle database and instruction manuals.Measuring range
Magnet to point
Setup for measuring the chassi (900mm - 2665mm).
Point to point
Setup primarily used to measure the upper body. ex. "Under hood measurement" (400mm - 2150mm).
Range of height adapter (20mm - 450mm).
The spirit level's displacement when the measuring tool is extracted to 1000mm (0.4mm / 1000mm).